1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via deadlyvibes)
Wish your ‘yes’s was more than your ‘no’s
What is love?
reblog over and over because
- this quote
- this tv show
- this girl
No hope No harm
Mary-Kate and Ashley’s first wedding dress creation
oh my god this is so perfect
I hate it when people asked me to elaborate on what I wrote on my online platform because seriously if I do feel the need to tell you, I would already have. And if I don’t, then just respect my decision of wanting to make this my own personal problems and not an open discussion for us to talk about.